|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
16 members (NumberCruncher, dj1094, lcote, Rover, patentshark, johndana274, road3682, Beachguy1963, Stevemech, CarolinaSailor, 6 invisible),
397
guests, and
46
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: May 2002
Posts: 17,514 Likes: 78 |
Noel..there is a bumpy sidewalk and if you dont have too much luggage it is doable..that said I probably would not and did not last time..as I would probaly instantly spend that $30 on beers at the bar to cool down! In a side note. I tried to book a night at Emerald Beach for my return on July 21 and it was fully booked...seems they are right back in high business and catering a lot fo weddings. If you want to stay there book early! I had to boom atThe Windward Passge which is not my favorite..
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|