Over the past 25 years we’ve stayed at all of them on Simpson and by far Mary’s Boon IMO,,,is the best if you’re looking for comfortable with with true hotel amenities. Small Caribbean style hotel about 40 rooms most of them on the beach, free calls to the USA, security ,hassle free parking , they have their own USA satellite TV system and fast Internet. great friendly responsive staff 24 hours in case you have any issues, back up generator because the power goes off often on the island. The others on that beach are Mostly smaller guesthouse or condo type places no real services or it amenities. Some people don’t think they need the extras but so many reasons you really do. They have their own Open air dining room, restaurant.
Very popular beach bar so there’s no reason to go next-door to karacters. It’s better and on the weekends either have a DJ or live band on the beach. It’s really incredible property kind of a Ernest Hemingway getaway kind of place. I hate to recommend because it’s getting harder and harder for me to get my favorite room. 😂 look at all the websites pictures etc. other reviews , not just on this site ,compare , do your own research you’ll be fine.

Last edited by foreversxm; 07/12/2021 07:10 PM.