|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,962
Posts342,132
Members27,644
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 209
Joined: November 2010
|
|
|
13 members (calle313, BuffaloBob, charlie, christina, Rover, snuba, FFSXM, Kennys, TIM, Rbailey, eddiejugs, 2 invisible),
433
guests, and
87
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Sep 2010
Posts: 5,722 Likes: 1 |
Yeah, I totally understand that. I was just going more on what has been the experience. Can't find anything on how to handle such a short stay in SJU. I'm just going to play it safe and assume we're essentially making 2 visits. One on our arrival when we just spend 5 hours sleeping in the airport hotel and the other when we return and actually spend about 36 hours and leave the airport.
Still have to look up the St. Thomas info. My wife and I are both going to do the antibodies test just to have it, but also probably a PCR as well just to cover all the bases.
Given the way this trip planning has gone so far I'm sure there will be some other hiccup and we'll probably receive my son's passport the day we leave.
Matt
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|