|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
14 members (SarahJane, SXMScubaman, JAG1, DandG, KDE12603, AAI, dcarol, Lucky13, rab, Rumlover, 4 invisible),
415
guests, and
67
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Jul 2020
Posts: 594 Likes: 2 |
Hey TTOL friends - I have a friend who needs a good doctor. He's been sick for months. The doctors at Peebles give a different diagnosis every time he sees them. The last one, 2-3 weeks ago was Dengue Fever. I'm trying to find another source of healthcare. As far as I know Peebles is the only place to go in the BVI. Are there any good doctors in the USVI, or PR? Any help or advice would be greatly appreciated.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|