|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
DanS
New Jersey, USA
Posts: 1,494
Joined: November 2003
|
|
|
21 members (Rover, patentshark, johndana274, road3682, Beachguy1963, Stevemech, CarolinaSailor, USMCVET, Kevin_B, Sxmsmile, KC2SXM, FFSXM, nevar37, GOTOSUN, pburke40, 6 invisible),
421
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2009
Posts: 1,917 Likes: 27 |
Long term planning is not our strong suit. Buying tickets even six months out is a major accomplishment. Normally we'll go down over the holidays, come back for a couple weeks, then go down for a couple more months.
We have the Cape Air coupon book, so I looked for Southwest tickets in January from San Juan. I thought they opened their schedule six months ahead, but they're only taking reservations through January 4! That's 3 1/2 months from now.
Am I missing something? The BVI won't let you in without a return ticket. I guess the Cape Air book will do, but this sure doesn't facilitate planning.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|