Originally Posted by kim
Brian - I think you are missing the possible problem. The BinaxNow is given at the pharmacies as well. Did you read the responses I received from EHAS on 9/13. Granted I was asking about the Veritas (same telemed testing). They stated no telemed tests.

Praying they changed their tune and you are correct as it will make life so much easier. I will use the BinaxNow for my next trip in a month and see what happens.

Do you happen to know how they send you the results? Is it just through the NAVICA app? Or do they send a pdf?

I'm missing nothing!!! I posted links, in what I shared on this thread, to the official Government website for The Country of Sint Maarten. Those pronouncements were from 7 December 2020 and stated their acceptance of BinaxNOW for entry to Sint Maarten. At that time, the only way to get third party results of a BinaxNOW test was by telemedicine. I have received positive confirmation 3 times by email and once by phone, that's enough for me.

You can download the results as a PDF through the app.

None of this, doesn't mean that some won't experience problems and headaches, that is part of the joy of traveling to Sint Maarten. Being prepared and patient always makes for a better travel experience.

If anyone doubts the information, drive your hour each way to get your test, pay $150+ for each test for members of your family, and sweat with anxiety while you wait and hope that your results arrive in time for submission.

I'm done, Mic drop!

Be Happy! Simply because you deserve to be. 😁