Originally Posted by Carol_Hill
kim and boucharda--I think you are correct. EHAS is referring to the Binax Now test given at PHARMACIES, not to the ones which are done by telemed. As of today, the EHAS website still says "Results from home covid-19 collection test kits will also not be accepted." I don't think they know the difference, because they don't state anything about telemed being accepted (or in this case "excepted" duh), just that Binax Now is accepted.

Good Afternoon Carol, my email to EHAS makes that distinction-I can not speak for the website, but in reaching out to them directly, (and receiving written confirmation of such) it was made clear that this was with the use of telemed and at home, not at a pharmacy and not a home kit that was unproctored (no telemed services). Their email is good enough for me smile 37 days and counting!!

Subject:Clarification Re: BinaxNow Ag Home Test (monitored)

Good Afternoon Sir or Madame, I hope that this emails finds you well.

I am writing to you to get written confirmation that the Government of St. Maarten will accept the BinaxNow Ag Home Test, the Abbott BinaxNOW COVID-19 Card Home Test is FDA Emergency Use Authorized for entry into your country of St. Maarten. This test combined with eMed telehealth services, and eMed lab's results meet conditions of proof of negative COVID-19 test by the CDC.
This test is monitored/proctored via the telehealth services and will provide the needed documentation of a negative result to then be uploaded to your official website.

[Linked Image]