|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
23 members (Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, Beachguy1963, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, 7 invisible),
376
guests, and
68
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 789 Likes: 2
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Jan 2017
Posts: 789 Likes: 2 |
We will be provisioning before we get underway on November 3 from BVI Yacht Charters in Roadtown. On past trips we found it convenient to do a less extensive re-provisioning at the store in Leverick Bay. I thought I read somewhere that you are not able to just walk into a local store due to Covid. True? If so any suggestions on how to re-provision? We did some provisioning at Leverick in May. They were very well stocked. We will be down again next week and plan on stopping there again. I will try to give you an up to date report after our visit there.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|