Carol,

This all makes me think of the TTOL hat that I got that had a pocket on the hat to hold ID or something small. Most of the time why would you need ID ? Especially if just going walking distance from where you are staying. I minimize what I carry on SXM, have more if I cross the border into St Martin and I sometimes will carry an older expired ID for MJ but we have never in all our years been asked for ID on island except at the airport or renting a car.

We went to NYC this last weekend and their rules required you to show proof of Vax and ID to match if you wished to go inside the restaurant, even if just to use the bathroom. If you did not wish to do that you could eat outside in their temporary enclosed outdoor structures, which crack me up like they are safer than just being inside. We have our vax records on our phone and also have a clear app that can be used in some places so we were A OK with this. I am guessing this will be similar to what SXM and other places will begin to do. I wish they would do this for airline travel and drop the mask requirements and for those that choose not to get the Vax they could then have a PCR test done prior to travel.

Cheers,
Todd

I prefer the Isle seat