Hey everyone. My name is Alexander Dobbs and I work up here at Oil Nut Bay! Happy to help answer this question.

First off - I support everything, everyone above has said. And I have attached our Oil Nut Bay - Approach Map to this post for easy reference.

Secondly, we have spent a lot of time and effort to ensure the channel up to us between Saba Rock and BEYC is very well marked and safe. We maintain the channel ourselves (with the help of our fabulous North Sound based friends Sunchaser Scuba) and are able to reassure you that any yacht with a draft of 6' or less is 100% safe to use this channel to visit our Marina. Essentially, all catamarans and the majority of monohulls will have no problem visiting us by this route.

Additionally, the channel is well marked all the way up to the Oil Nut Bay Resort and Arrival Dock at which point you will find our deep water channel (referred to in the original post as "exiting the reef just North of Oil Nut Bay resort") through Eustatia Reef. This channel is additionally well marked and is also safe for yachts with a draft of 6' or less. This route offers beautiful views of the Oil Nut Bay development as well as a great angle for a sail over to Anegada.

Attached Files Oil Nut Bay - Approach Map.jpg
Last edited by VirginGordaResident; 10/28/2021 10:03 AM.