Originally Posted by windward2c
Originally Posted by VirginGordaResident
Hi George, that is correct. As of last week, Oil Nut Bay is officially no longer offering Day Passes to our Beach Club. We are honoring previously booked and paid for Day Pass reservations, but will not be accepting any new reservations moving forward.

This decision is not made lightly and we were thrilled we were able to share our Beach Club with so many. However, due to some situations which occurred last summer we did elect to prioritize our Homeowner experience and make Beach Club access exclusive for Oil Nut Bay owners and resort guests. I do apologize for any inconveniences this causes to any TTOLer plans or itineraries.

With that being said, we have made some significant improvements to our Marina Village. We are thrilled to announce the reopening of our entire Marina Village and signature over-the-water restaurant Nova, seven days a week from November 6th! With boutique shops, a brand new watersports center offering kiteboarding and wing lessons, chic al fresco restaurant, oceanside lounging, and a day spa opening in April of 2022 - Oil Nut Bay's Marina Village is open to all guests from both near and far.

While disappointed, I understand and respect your decision as it applies to any private property outside the marina village. My question however is with respect to the beach itself - I would assume the beach remains public like all BVi beaches (so long as one arrives say via a dingy etc or does not venture beyond to the resort)???

Of course!