I can share my experience from my trip report I posted in May 2019. We used Riteway for groceries and Caribbean Cellars for alcohol. Pasting relevant parts to your question below, hope this helps!

The Scrub provisioning market has a lot of stuff. A good selection of wine, a decent selection of liquor and beer, cleaning supplies, pharmacy items, and a decent option for food. (Edit: I’ll add here that there were considerably more food items than I expected, but I wouldn’t go as far to say it was stocked enough to rely on this market for ALL of our food). The DYC office staff told me they are expanding the market even more in the future.

- Riteway didn't deliver several items to our boat and I was still charged the full amount of my order. I have to contact them, as we didn't rectify it with them at the beginning of our trip. We got shorted by probably at least $60 worth of items, probably more. They also didn't reply to any of my emails prior to our trip. They did answer the phone at least, but I'm generally not pleased with my experience with them. (Edit to add: I don’t think we ever did get a refund for the missing items from Riteway, I guess I forgot or just gave up trying).

- Caribbean Cellars was excellent with email communication. They followed up and returned emails within 24 hours. We even emailed them the night before our arrival with a change in the order and they had it taken care of with email response the very next morning. Considering they also have better options for several items, along with cheaper pricing on many things, Caribbean Cellars is a clear winner for alcohol provisioning.