First, thank you for having me. I'm brand new both to this community as well as boating/sailing. My family has booked our very first crewed charter end of July/first of August for 6 nights (we will buy travel insurance just in case). We've never been to the BVI nor stayed on a catamaran so we are very excited. I've done a little research but I would love some personal opinions. I "think" we will board out of Soper's Hole. We won't submit an itinerary until closer to the trip, but I wanted to get some ideas. I know I'd like to go to Norman Island (I've read a little about the Bight, the Caves, and the Indians although I'm not entirely sure they are all at Norman Island). I also would like to see The Baths at Virgin Gorda and go to Jost Van Dyke (White Beach is something I've heard mentioned). Assuming we stay at each of those locations or nearby, that would leave 3 additional nights. We are snorkelers, not divers if it matters. I've briefly read about Cooper and Peter island and Anegada and there's probably a lot more I know nothing about. If someone could point me in a direction or give me some tips/advice, I would love to read it. Thank you!