Hi and welcome! You will have an amazing time I am sure
Most itineraries are counter clock wise so you are going in the right direction. if you depart from soper's then Norman as a first stop would make sense.
1) your first stop at Norman island includes the bight (which is what the bay is called), the caves (at the bight entrance) and the Indians which is a little off shore from Norman Island. - you could visit both the caves and the Indians at that stop. The Indians are really nice first thing in the morning and you are more likely to get a ball so usually what we do is visit the Indians when we leave Norman for our next destination. The Caves we usually get a ball when we arrive and go for a snorkel and then head into the bight for a dinner reservation at Pirates bight - amazing restaurant - great ambiance - beautiful location but pricey!!!

2) Coopers island is a great stop for lunch but with so much to see not sure if I would overnight (others can correct me if they have a different opinion.) Peter island was a great stop and you ccould always walk over to Peter Island Resort for dinner or drinks but it is still closed after Irma - no idea if Oceans 7 club will be open or is still open. Peter island could be a stop and Great harbor is a nice anchorage (but not a lot of bars or restaurants) also not much sailing time between Norman - Cooper - Peter island.
3) another option would be to leave Norman and head to the baths - and then head up to North Sound either leverick bay Saba Rock, Bitter End Yacht club- honestly you could spend to days in North sound - it is beautiful and not to be missed
4) Head up to Anegada - its a great sail and wonderful snorkeling (loblolly bay for example) and dinner at the wonky dog is one of the best.
5) after Anegada - you could sail back for that second night in north sound and stay where you didn't stay last time
6) after departing North sound - you could either stop at the dogs or monkey point for a snorkel on your way to Cain Garden Bay (must stop - but try to get there when there are no cruise ships in port) one of my favorite bays and lots of great bars and restaurants a nice party vibe. That side of the island gets more rain so it is nice and lush as well
7) sail to Jost van Dyke and stop at Sandy Cay on your way (snorkeling is not great but it is a nice island and a cool stop) on your way the captain might enter white bay stern to beach and you can experience soggy dollar or hinto's hide out - my favotire is Ivan Peace and love on the east side - a more relaxed vibe. Great harbour or Little harbour for the night.

Obviously the captain and crew will have an itinerary and all subject to wind and conditions also they may know more secluded anchorages where you can anchor for the night. all depends on how much do you want to sail vs but on beach time - dinners out vs meals on board.

There you go - My trip will be in late April and I cant wait. been too long!

Cheers!