|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,072
Members27,641
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,390
Joined: January 2003
|
|
|
20 members (hokiesailor, rglugeth, dcareri, Rumlover, Kennys, Compskier, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Allison731, steve74, SXMScubaman, dayhiker, 8 invisible),
404
guests, and
56
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
If your plans change or the weather or mechanical issues force a change you have made a donation to boatyball! You can still go somewhere else and there are still first come first serve balls. The option to anchor is still available. I often don’t figure out where I am going for the night until after lunch. I also have noted on two different occasions boatyballs going unused at Cooper as the sun sets. I suspect this was probably boats unable to get off the dock for one reason or another on the first day of the charter. The balls are wasted at that point.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|