that we’ve been here a full week already.

We awoke this morning to another beautiful day - sunny skies and the only white stuff I see is beach sand and that’s perfectly okay with me. And Saba is still among the missing…….

We had our morning jo on the lanai and eventually dressed and headed out for breakfast.

At the suggestion of so many we decided to finally try Reveil Matin on the lagoon side in Simpson Bay.and so very glad we did. This place is everything people have already said about it and so much more!! The setting itself is nothing special but OMGoodness - everything else about this place sure is. The menu goes on and on and on - so many choices and all looked delicious as they were served around us. John had his favorite French Toast made with baguette and I had a yummy Nutella crepe. The food was very good but to take it a step further, the staff there is lovely. They actually seemed happy to serve you and immediately made us feel welcome and as though they had nothing better to do than serve us. This is definitely a not to be missed place.

Tonight’s dinner was steak night at Fat Tony’s in Jordan Village. I thought I remembered the steak was a ribeye but they’ve changed to a strip steak and that which used to be $20.00 pp is now $23.00 but it’s still a good deal if you’re a steak fan which my DH is. If you hope to eat there as opposed to doing take-out you need to get there fairly early - it’s small and close and fills up fast. Also, they have music that starts around 6:00 ish and while it’s very nice pleasant island music, it tends to be very loud. In honesty, I really enjoy the music but prefer to enjoy it while dining at the Spaghetti House. Did I mention that Kathy makes a yummy BBC? She does, for sure.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."