Just a post-honeymoon action report for you folks:

I greatly appreciate all of the advice and recommendations we received. My wife and I had an incredible time on Virgin Gorda. Weather was perfect and the beaches were nearly deserted during our time there. We went to the Baths, Savannah Bay, Spring Bay, and Devils Bay a few times each. We were apparently there during the off season so we mostly had the run of these beaches to ourselves.

Unfortunately, we most of the resort restaurants were closed for the season and we had trouble renting a dingy, but we were otherwise able to fully explore the island. Coco Maya, Leverick, and North Sound Bistro were all open and were very nice. The cocktails at Coco Maya are a must for any future visitors. We rented a car with L&S, which was a necessity to get around.

All in all, we had a great honeymoon. I appreciate all of the travel advice and each of you who weighed in. The only thing I would do differently is fly into Tortola instead of St. Thomas. St. Thomas to Virgin Gorda is a long day of travel.