Hi, David and Louise, and hoping you are both well and happy and ready for the man in the bright red suit and the funky red hat.
I have to laugh because we all want the same thing. Sort of…….but totally different.
As you know, we have used Lesley Bruce (aka Kenny’s Car Rentals) for more years and trips than I can recall.
Our number one request with every reservation is that he provide us one of his more ‘lovingly used’ but thoroughly road ready older vehicles. We want a car that is road safe and a few dents and dings are no big deal on SXM given the condition of the roads and the perils other drivers present. We would absolutely hate to be the one to incur the first bit of damage to one of his newer cars. Anyone else is welcome to that distinction!
Like every one else, I’ve heard the horror stories of people being charged by unscrupulous agencies for damages they didn’t incur. I know he would never do this, but I still prefer an older vehicle with a few dents and dings. One less thing to worry about.
And beside all the above, he is honest, dependable and his service is top shelf! as I’m sure the other recommended agencies are as well.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."