David,

Just to clarify my earlier post a bit - imho, two businesses that require incredible effort on the island to maintain good reputations are restaurants and car rentals and I’m sure there are many companies that do a great job at both. And so lucky for us we each found one that works for us.

We met Lesley Bruce when we were all ‘kids’ and he was working at Holiday Car Rentals at Mullet Bay Resort. Lost him for a while but rediscovered him and have used him every trip for many years now.

He always takes good care of us and usually manages to give us exactly what we ask for - a lovingly used but immaculate car that is totally road safe, and his service? It can’t be beat. Although, a few years ago he had to give us a new bright and shiny car and I was a nervous wreck every time we were out in it. John actually threatened to make me wear a blindfold and sit in the back seat! 😊😊 (not really but it was close…..)

Anyhoo, wishing you and Louise a very Merry Christmas and even more-so, a happy and healthy New Year soon come. Not sure if our Spring dates overlap at all but will look forward to seeing you and all the BSVN crew wherever and whenever, even if for just a quick hello.

Respectfully,

pat

"Always keep your words soft and sweet, just in case you have to eat
them."