|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,061
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 4,524
Joined: March 2004
|
|
|
16 members (SXMScubaman, rglugeth, lbksxm, benjamin, 2tannedfannies, luvtotravel, JamesTiberius, mark37, CaribbeanCanadians, dfmsml, marybeth, 5 invisible),
432
guests, and
459
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388 |
We departed on a Sunday and including customs we were done slightly before 9AM. If you are a single traveler with one bag I can see that taxi fare not making you think twice but larger groups with lots of luggage would be paying well over $100+ in taxi fares more than just taking the 7:30. By the time we leave the BVI I am so sick of spending money I just want to get back as directly and affordably as possible. I think it's great Aquatic has come onto the scene. Any additional routes are always beneficial.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|