|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,029
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 232
Joined: January 2005
|
|
|
15 members (maineskier69, dfmsml, Ottoman, CaribEagle, Dan58, ronnieernie, SXMFOX, Coconut Joe, timnboston, caribmichael, diver67, GaryC, Tmo42, 2 invisible),
412
guests, and
49
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 25
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 25 |
Hi, I was wondering which marina is recommended for over night to be close to the Beef Island airport. We have a few crew members that need to fly home before our charter is complete. I can't find much information about Penn's Landing or JY Harbour View Marina. I welcome other recommendations as well. I was hoping to be at a marina where our crew can easily catch a cab for a short ride to the airport in the morning. It would be good to have some provisioning close by to restock for our remaining days. Thank you!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|