Hi Carol
What happened, is that all of the passengers were on board. We got the usual announcement about ready to take off in 10 minutes, jokes about the take off, weather in Toronto, etc. Then we waited...and waited....and then the pilot made an announcement that all passengers on plane, need to be cleared prior to take off.....then he said they were on a slow down or something, and he thought there were approx 10 passengers on list that they were working on. The pilot himself said it was because of some labour slow movement, that should take like 5 minutes, but he would keep us posted.....so all passengers were on the plain approx 45 minutes and then he said...finally done, we are ready for take off. Not sure I understand why, but that is basically what happened. We were flying Sunwing, and I was pretty apprehensive using them because of all the negative in the news....but I have to say.....it was a good price direct from Toronto - 625.00 pp return, plus baggage of course, etc. The flights were good both going and coming home, and bonus.....our luggage did not get left behind!!! LOL

Randy and Meg Young