|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 1,936
Joined: October 2000
|
|
|
10 members (dcareri, SteveH, TracyT, MKGrey, kaba, kaugens, 4 invisible),
595
guests, and
153
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 388 |
Wonderful trip report. I completely agree about the coral/reefs. I remember the first time I snorkeled-it was off St John in 1997 and I remember thinking it was like swimming in an aquarium. There were colors everywhere and so many fish. It was quite a few years before I returned and brought my kids who were little at the time. I was so sad to see how much everything changed and that my kids never got to see that.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|