We have stayed at both GCBC and Palm Court and have no negative comments about either property.

We definitely prefer to stay in Orient as you can walk to 8 good restaurants along with a small grocery store and a couple of places if you do not wish to make your own breakfast.

Our drive to Gran Case was less than eight minutes, and Hope Estate even closer offers a Super U, Bacchus Express for pastries and Bacchus in the rear for a great wine selection and a splurge for lunch as I know you enjoy some pampering once in a while.

Wasn't sure we would enjoy staying at a private condo but conversations can be in the pool and the walk to the beach is about 3 minutes.
We just stayed a So Chic Villas and totally enjoyed our stay but we toured Neptune (Blue Ocean Villas / Sonja is great to work with) and liked this condo better

I believe pricing may actually be less than GCBC as well as Palm Court but you have so much more space.
Even would be even better if you could find a suitable traveling couple to share in the cost as 2 bedrooms is not much more than one

I know these properties do not compare to L'Esplanade but have other positives to make up for the luxury

We sure enjoy the fun in researching to find a perfect stay