We stayed at Caribbean Princess years ago. The last time I checked, there were only two of them that were being rented out under that name. All are individually owned (I think). The others are being used by owners or rented out individually, but not under the name Caribbean Princess. We stayed in a unit on the second floor. It had a dynamite view of the ocean. At that time, and presumably still now, the units on the first floor had zero view of the ocean, because of a sand dune.

The walk to the Village is too far for me. The units are almost next door to Esmeralda, which is basically the other end of the beach from the Village. The parking lot was not a nuisance for us, not sure what your issue is with regard to that.

We toured Villa Margot, but it was years ago. I believe there were two bedrooms down, one up. No idea on the beds. Hopefully Bruno will respond to your questions. I thought it (along with the bungalows) were available on VRBO also, but I could be incorrect. That location has a nice view, but again, to me, not really walkable to the Village. It's a fair distance, and uphill.

Best wishes.

Carol Hill