Hi. Welcome. Please let me know if you have any questions about the board in general.

With regard to Orient, there is nothing CRAZY about Orient. If you are concerned about sexual stuff on the beach, no. Not sure what else you might be referring to, with regard to crazy. As far as 'crowded', again, not really. You're talking March, so it will be fairly busy, yes, on Orient, but not particularly crowded. At that time of year, you will need to arrive before 10 AM to get front row seats, at the former Club O, but you should be able to find chairs.

Now, understand with regard to Orient, the only c/o section of the beach now (as compared to years past), is the former Club O beach. Orient stretches for a long distance and there are many restaurants and beach section to the left, where clothing, or at least bottoms, are required. The former Club O section is to the right. The only restaurant that is c/o is the Perch, which has a nice selection, but it is not high end food. To the left, there are many high end beach restaurants where you can eat, but they do require clothes.

As far as Cupecoy, I pronounce it CUP COY. I actually don't know if that is correct or not. Some people pronounce it COUP A COY. The beach there is very "come and go". Sometimes there is a beach there, sometimes not. It varies with the day. As far as food there, there is one guy who provides grill food and drinks.

Carol Hill