|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,952
Posts342,039
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 152
Joined: August 2007
|
|
|
16 members (Caribman, SXMScubaman, Wylie23, mez, Dan&Roxanne, GettingThere, RickandJulie, Rumlover, Murdock, Car4, luvtotravel, Don_and_Linda, SarahJane, 3 invisible),
423
guests, and
50
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760 Likes: 15
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760 Likes: 15 |
Kirk said:RickinAtlanta said:Kirk said:Unfortunately that just tells me it's in the Caribbean... You asked in your previous post "So where exactly on Anegada is it?" I must have missed something but the Google Map is pretty close to accurate. I clicked on the link supplied and it takes me to a map of the BVI's, not any specific place...if I zoomed in it was out in the water-not on Anegada. That's odd as I just clicked on the same link embedded in your reply and it takes me right to the shore around Setting Point.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|