|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
22 members (diver67, TracyT, sxmpete, Sxmtm, Tmo42, JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, 7 invisible),
389
guests, and
68
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760 Likes: 15
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2002
Posts: 3,760 Likes: 15 |
For a delicious lobster dinner I would highly recommend Tropical Fusion Restaurant. The restaurant is located right next to Long Bay Resort. My husband & I ate there twice & both times we had lobster….it was that fantastic. We were there in November. The owner/chef is evidently a graduate of the New England Culinary Institute. The service was wonderful. Lovely down home ambiance located waterfront. I would venture to say that the prices are alot less expensive than Sugar Mill. Actually according to the most recent menus for both a half lobster at Sugar Mill is a whopping $3 more than Fusion 
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|