It could be that the listing was posted a number of years ago and has never been updated.

I have been staying at the exact same place for the last nine years and the property description and listing have not changed in all that time. And I'm ok with that.

It is not uncommon for details and descriptions not to change on many of the websites, covering properties or businesses or even restaurants on the island.

** Your "Sainted" Beachside Villas has a video posted on their homepage that is 7 years old. Their location page also shows a map showing them next door to El Zafiro which no longer exists. Does that make them perpetrators of lies.

As I said earlier, there are more than 7 independent listings of the property on the internet. Each listing has a slightly different description of the property. It seems like it is most likely a failure to update the listing than anything. Also, if the property was constructed in the past few years than many might consider that newly built when many other properties in that area are much older.

I'm sure "14 at Mullet Bay" would consider their towers to be "newly built"

"newly" is an adverb with two of its more common meanings being "afresh" and "recently". Doesn't seem that description is far off base but some might want it updated.

Be Happy! Simply because you deserve to be. 😁