|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
21 members (DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, Beachguy1963, Good Boy Gus, pandpfromcanada, 7 invisible),
379
guests, and
66
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 7
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2021
Posts: 7 |
Thank you for all the helpful responses. We will definitely re-evaluate our itinerary. That is disappointing regarding VIYC. Hopefully it works out because I think he is committed. I put him onto the boat they had available, which is a brand new 3 cabin Elba.
Rush - I would love to hear about your experience, I will PM you.
Thanks again,
Bob
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|