I first came to the BVI around 1980 Loved it so much, I found land in South Sound and bought it. Took several years before I told my wife that If we did not build we would be too old to build. So we built in 2000 and then in 2004 , expanded the villa to 6 bedrooms. Irma destroyed it all. So after fighting the insurance company for our funds ,we rebuilt in 2019 and finished it in 2021. We overran our budget 1M dollars., but the villa is fantastic. Now I am building a tennis /pickleball court.. I am 85 now and am still very busy, but age is starting to slow me down. Remember Air BVI and the original small airport. Remember all of North Sound and all the changes that have taken place. My children are slowly taking over my assets in the BVI, so we will be in the BVI for years. My son's daughter is building a new home in South Sound. I am now a great, grandpa to a lovely young boy born this year. I am very happy that I invested in the BVI , and it has been a joy to see Virgin Gorda come back after IRMA.
We now also have a turboprop plane which we fly from Vero Beach directly to Virgin Gorda and land at the airport.

Last edited by tpcook; 02/23/2024 10:56 PM.

tpcook