Carol,

All Couples resorts except Couples Swept Away have AN facilities. They are all very different and have their own pros and cons.

FINTS Girl,

The participation will vary with the overall mindset of the hotel guests. It is a really large beach area that may have 6-10 couples. The pool area is more popular and will have at least that many.

At least once per week, the resort used to have a party over there. It was a textile affair with a DJ. On other nights, the hot tub and pool are available to enjoy CO. After sunset the mandatory nude policy is no longer enforced. There will be couples with and without suits at night. There is also generally a security person in the area after nightfall.

Some guests have arranged evening parties with a bartender. This can be done for a cost but I cannot remember how much. I have never heard of anyone having dinner over there but I am sure it is possible for a price. BTW, they do bring lunch to the AN side so there is no reason to dress to go to the textile area of the resort to eat during the day.