Todd, we did Mary's Boon 2 times this trip. I had tempura shrimp one time and the BLT the next. Both were good and the BLT on a baguette was really good. I was a little concerned when I heard an ad on the radio that they were looking for a chef and manager but we decided to try it anyhow. For beach food, we were very pleased and the prices were not bad. Both times we were there the beach was busy, as was the restaurant. I know they have a lot of regulars also. Beach service started out a little slow but then things seemed to fall in line. I hope you have a better experience if you do try them again.

On Vesna Taverna, I had never been there until 3 years ago. I took Junior and he said it was the best "fish pot" he had ever had. He ended up going back another time with his wife. I was a little apprehensive basically due to the hype it gets from one of our "favorite" island newsletter editors. We did not get there on this trip but we agreed it was the one place we missed that would should have hit.

On another note, the last 3 in my party went to Roma again last night. They ate in the bar, 2 had filet mignon and one had seabass. I guess one of the filets was well undercooked for their liking and was sent back, only to come back out quite a while later and still undercooked. I think they gave up at that point. I would have asked to speak to Marco but I was not with them as I was home. That is about the first knock I have heard against Roma.

J.D.