Traveltalkonline.com Forums
.
BVI Cruise Schedule
TTOL Sponsors
BVI Travel Calendar
Register
Log In
TravelTalkOnline
Forums
Travel and Vacation Forums
British Virgin Islands
I'm more anxious with guests
Portal
Forums
Calendar
Active Threads
Forum Statistics
Forums
39
Topics
41,951
Posts
342,011
Members
27,640
Most Online
5,009
Jul 27th, 2026
Top Posters
(30 Days)
Carol_Hill
78
SXMScubaman
63
ruralcarrier
45
bran
34
RonDon
33
mahokid
32
erb923
28
BarbyandLeo
25
calle313
20
kim
18
Member Spotlight
ndfaninnc
Kannapolis, NC
Posts:
845
Joined: September 2006
Today's Birthdays
bugambilias
Who's Online Now
13 members (
ctpsxm
,
WWII
,
RickinAtlanta
,
polaris
,
mahokid
,
Rover
,
CJIMI
,
rab
,
sxm1986
,
charlie
, 3 invisible), 489 guests, and 61 robots.
Key:
Admin
,
Global Mod
,
Mod
Previous Thread
Next Thread
Print Thread
Rate Thread
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
tmsxmsails
#
320284
05/26/2024
08:29 AM
Joined:
Jun 2009
Posts: 284
Chicago
trueblue
Traveler
trueblue
Traveler
Joined:
Jun 2009
Posts: 284
Chicago
Just be sure s/he understands that you are the captain of the boat and as such are the one held responsible for all that happens. We used to include this reminder whenever we had guests aboard, especially the non sailors.
Copy Link to Clipboard
Share Post on Facebook
BVI Sponsors
.
Entire Thread
Subject
Posted By
Posted
I'm more anxious with guests
tmsxmsails
05/24/2024
08:28 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
VirginGordaResident
05/24/2024
08:50 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
MrEZgoin
05/24/2024
09:08 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
Kegoangoango
05/24/2024
11:04 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
Skytrucker
05/25/2024
04:14 AM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
trueblue
05/25/2024
12:16 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
Sandsailsun
05/25/2024
12:25 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
Harleyk
05/25/2024
02:38 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
tmsxmsails
05/25/2024
04:57 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
LauraTheTshirtGal
05/25/2024
06:04 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
tmsxmsails
05/25/2024
11:34 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
Kegoangoango
05/26/2024
02:05 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
LauraTheTshirtGal
05/29/2024
02:55 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
MrEZgoin
05/26/2024
12:01 AM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
trueblue
05/26/2024
12:29 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
steve74
05/27/2024
10:49 AM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
bailau
05/27/2024
10:16 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
steve74
05/27/2024
10:51 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
Deepcut
05/28/2024
02:32 AM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
cwoody
05/28/2024
02:10 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
bailau
05/28/2024
04:53 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
Latadjust
05/28/2024
07:17 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
tmsxmsails
06/13/2024
12:09 AM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
gordapeak
06/20/2024
01:40 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
Jeannius
06/21/2024
08:49 AM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
GeorgeC1
06/21/2024
11:08 AM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
RatmansWife
06/20/2024
01:53 PM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
tmsxmsails
06/21/2024
11:47 AM
Re: I'm more anxious with guests
gjconsult
06/21/2024
03:54 PM
Moderated by
Administrator
,
Carol_Hill
,
Eric_Hill
,
Eva
,
GlennA
Hop To
Travel and Vacation Forums ------
St. Maarten - St. Martin
British Virgin Islands
US VI and Puerto Rico
Cancun - Isla Mujeres - Mexico
Africa
Cayman Islands
Jamaica's Resorts & Beaches
General Caribbean
Southern Caribbean
United States & Canada
World Wide Travel
Afloat
Charter Boat Reviews and Questions
Nude Resorts, Beaches and Cruises
Classifieds ------
Classifieds
Trip Reports (Read Only) ------
Trip Report and Photo Archives
BVI Trip Reports and Photos
Mexico Trip Reports and Photos
SXM Trip Reports and Photos
Hurricane/Tropical Storm Informa... ------
Hurricane/Tropical Storms
FAQ, Help and Testing ------
Frequently Asked Questions
Testing
People Talk ------
SXM People Talk
BVI People Talk
Recipes
Caravanserai Now Alegria
Photo Galleries ------
Photo Gallery Testing
BVI Photo Gallery
SXM Photo Gallery
General Photo Gallery
Simple Photo Gallery ------
British Virgin Island Photos
St Maarten/St Martin Photos
General Travel Photos
Print Thread
Switch to Flat Mode
Show Likes
Link Copied to Clipboard
5
Excellent
4
Good
3
Average
2
Bad
1
Terrible
View Profile
Private Message
Follow User
Forum Posts
Like Summary
Default Style
UBB.threads
UBB.threads - Dark
UBB.threads - Light
UBBCentral
UBBCentral - Crimson
UBBCentral - Lime
UBBCentral - Marshmallow
UBBCentral - Mocha
UBBCentral - Zen
UBBT77
UBBT77 - Dark
Forum Rules
·
Mark All Read
Contact Us
·
Forum Help
·
TravelTalkOnline
Powered by UBB.threads™ PHP Forum Software 7.7.5