|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
21 members (marisol, Woody, 1995nmc, SXMScubaman, goose4793, Don_and_Linda, biminis, RickandJulie, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 2tannedfannies, RickinAtlanta, Rover, 4 invisible),
382
guests, and
62
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 287 Likes: 3
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Dec 2005
Posts: 287 Likes: 3 |
I am trying to compare the actual all-in cost of the ferry for 5 passengers from BVI Yacht Charters to STT Airport which would need to include taxis on both sides? I have a quote for $1,125 ($225 per person) for the Water Taxi inclusive of land taxi from Red Hook to the airport and inclusive of customs fees. If we take the ferry there will be ferry cost plus taxi on both ends and customs fees. Can someone share that that cost is?
I'm trying to talk myself into the water taxi to save the aggravation.
Mark Shichtman "Live for Today!"
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|