|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
19 members (goose4793, Woody, marisol, 1995nmc, SXMScubaman, Don_and_Linda, biminis, RickandJulie, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 5 invisible),
389
guests, and
64
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Apr 2002
Posts: 7,372 Likes: 11 |
I often do exactly what your plan is. Ferry over and water taxi back. I will say if you can make the 10AM ferry you should have no issues. I just checked the one way ferry price on Smiths for a ferry tomorrow and it showed 63 dollars which I think is a price reduction. You can carry on a backpack so one bag each is 73 plus about 40 for cabs and tips.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|