Hello All,

Happy New Year! As many of you know my business started right here on TTOL... if not for god rest his soul Ray introducing me here and at that time I still remember what he told me ... the day he met me.
“ There is this forum called travel talk and if I go post something there people will listen because they respect me and they know I will only post something I believe in...” these were his exact words to me…

So now it is my turn to pay it forward and I told them the exact same thing Ray told me ...I will post on TTOL and people respect me there so they will listen if I post lol. Two ladies that are starting this they are customers of mine for number of years who order their groceries for pre stocking. I have met with them and I really believe this is a solution to many frequent travelers problem.

Many have told me including some of you on this site to start this business but I have enough on my plate and am glad they have decided to do this ...

So here it goes... it is a mini storage solution where you can rent a barrel for an annual fee and store your things that you use frequently when you travel to the island. They will have someone do both the pick up and delivery.

Here is their website www.timeshareministorage,com. You can contact the owners at laura@timeshareministorage.com

Carol I will speak to them about becoming a sponsor as well...

I think another innovative idea and will be well received by many. Just to let you know I do not know what the cost are for renting it is best you post the questions here and I will alert the owners to respond.

Thanks
jeannie

Need your groceries delivered ?
Order your groceries online @
www.shopndropgrocerysxm.com