|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,949
Posts342,004
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 250
Joined: February 2003
|
|
|
18 members (goose4793, Woody, marisol, 1995nmc, SXMScubaman, Don_and_Linda, biminis, RickandJulie, road3682, SharonfromSXM, Janet SXM, rab, Butch_n_Kelly, 48ref, 4 invisible),
388
guests, and
61
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 9
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Mar 2021
Posts: 9 |
Matt - I asked my longtime good friend your question because I knew he would have an answer! His suggestion below:
QUOTE:
"I have sailed to St. Croix several times. I always used either Moorings or Sunsail since they were to only charter company that allowed sailing to St. Croix.
Almost all my trips were ASA teaching trips. I liked sailing from the BVIS to St. John’s to clear customs making it easier when you arrive at St. Croix.
In St. Croix, customs is at the airport.
Option 1 - clear out of BVIs and spend the night at the Bite. Then head out early for St. Croix to clear customs after arriving.
Option 2 - clear out of the BVIs and sail to St. John’s. I think you can now clear customs online. I always stayed at Little Lamshire Bay on south St. John’s. This is a beautiful place and you will be all alone.
Then sail to St. Croix. This is a better angle of sail. You will have to anchor in Gallows Bay.
We always took a day ashore touring St. Croix. It is a really great place. "
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|