|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
12 members (DavidMartha, Susieville, caribmichael, BuffaloBob, JeanneB, SXMFOX, oeastcoast, BillDauterive, kaba, 3 invisible),
395
guests, and
43
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 25
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Oct 2019
Posts: 25 |
Hello All, I am so excited to be posting again on this website because it means I am heading back to the BVI for a boat charter soon...well not soon enough. We have a crew of eight flying into St Thomas and I was wondering if it would be economical to take a private water taxi instead of the ferry to Tortola. I rememeber reading on this website, at one point, that some think a private water taxi is economical when you have a certain number of people. Before I start researching this I was wondering what companies I should reach out to. Thanks!
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|