|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,060
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Tom
Hershey, Pennsylvania
Posts: 1,440
Joined: August 2000
|
|
|
21 members (JayBee, Marie, Ottoman, DavidMartha, geomo, SXMFOX, Rbailey, Two2go, KC2SXM, LaDuke, Fran, barryvabeach, RogerAndBeth, Brad_Va, Beachguy1963, Good Boy Gus, 5 invisible),
384
guests, and
65
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 74 Likes: 1
Traveler
|
OP
Traveler
Joined: Nov 2017
Posts: 74 Likes: 1 |
Thanks, Rick. Concordia looks intriguing so I looked at Google maps and their website. They say they are a 10 minute walk to Salt Pond Beach but can't tell how steep the trail is. We stayed at the Maho Eco place in the 90s, which had 500 steps from the beach to our unit. We stayed at the top in the solar units instead of the communal tents. It was nice, really good restaurant, but the steps were a killer for me. I will ask Concordia if they have steps or just paths. I know Maho Eco resort doesn't exist anymore. The same person who owned Maho owned Concordia at the time which I thought were just communal tents. From their website it looks like they have AC to each unit. I'll check it out. Thanks again for the info.
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|