We're chartering a cat from TMM starting with a sleep aboard March 14th. After looking through the guidebook and studying our chart, we've come up with the following itinerary. I know itineraries should not be set in stone, but we need a starting point. It'll be my husband and I, plus our two kids (ages 19 & 22) and two other young adults ages 23 and 26.
3/14 - sleep aboard at TMM
3/15 - head to Norman Island and moor in the Bight; kids want to see the Willy T
3/16 - moor overnight at Cooper Island; snorkel around the RMS Rhone
3/17 - head out early Virgin Gorda and do the Baths early in the day; then on to Leverick for the night
3/18 - early start to Anegada and hopefully arrive with time to explore the island a bit
3/19 - leave Anegada early and hit a few snorkel spots along the way and make it to Tortola, Cane Garden Bay for the night
3/20 - head over the JVD and White Bay for an afternoon at the Soggy Dollar - moor in White Bay overnight
3/21 - head to Peter Island and Great Harbour for our last night
3/22 - back to TMM in the morning

I know Anegada is a hike, but kids really want to see it.
We're planning on 3 lunches out & 3 dinners out. Thoughts on reasonable (yeah, I know nothing is really reasonable) restaurants for a party of 6? (we're picking up the whole tab on this trip!)
Thoughts? Ideas? Suggestions?

Thanks!
Julie