Wanted to start by thanking everyone for the great information on this board and plan to contribute as well when I can. I have a couple of questions regarding my planned itinerary. This will be my 6th charter in the BVI and typically we go in a counterclockwise direction. We are going to try a clockwise direction this time so we can try the FMP at Trellis as we have never been. I have a few questions below which I will list separately.

1) Will probably head to Norman from Roadtown Day #1 and the next two days will probably stay at White Bay and CGB while we spend some time at Sandy Spit/Cay, Bubbly Pool and the like. The next day is my question. Is it reasonable to head to Anegada from the NW side of Tortola or is that just too long of a grind for the day with a fairly new crew considering we may be hitting some swells?

2)Have never used the cut between Mosquito Island and VG but have seen many boats go through here and was wondering if there is a trick or is it pretty safe with a Cat with a 4.5 foot draft?

3)I have read much on this site regarding renting cars and at Leverick for the Baths, etc. but have always loved going in from the beach. Considering renting a car because of the views at the Hog and going to Savannah Beach. Wanted to know if you can row a dinghy in closer to the beach as long as you don't use the prop or if that is prohibited?

4)Would a trip in from Anegada the day of FMP in Trellis be too late to get a Mooring Ball in the bay in early March?

5)Stupid question but will a Navionics app on your smartphone work with your GPS function activated in the BVI if you don't have service in the BVI?

Thanks in advance for the advice and Happy Sailing!

Brett