Personally knowing the guys from the Natural Reserve , they are nice guys and really don't want to make waves. But they are just having to enforce the law. Again, there is a difference between swimming off the boat naked and being naked on the boat than walking up and down the beach in front of the people not into nudity. It's much less obvious. We had a boat in Great South Bay LI NY for 20 years in the 80's and 90's and my wife was topless all the time and no one even noticed.
Nudity does not affect my business at all but I do get questions about the fact that they may see nudity and some are concerned about this for the children.
Of course I explain that kids are the least affected by seeing topless and occasional nudity. it's the parents that make a big deal. If it is explained to children in a mature manner that nudity does not equate to sexuality, they will be come more worldly and isn't one of the reasons we travel to foreign places is to see something we don't see at home. This is really geared more toward topless than full nudity which we don't really see that often even on Tintemarre. The Tiko Tiko people are for the most part respectful and stick to their umbrellas and around the boat. Occasionally a customer of mine will swim to the beach and walk down to the Tiko Tiko people, strip down and hang out for a while. Then there are the occasional basic park" raincoat flashers" set loose on the beach that have to flaunt the fact that they are nude!
To be honest it is a bit uncomfortable with a boat fill of families when a 300 lb nude guy goes walking down the beach. I fell embarrassed for him! If he only knew how ridiculous he looks. I know it is not supposed to be about body image and all but people are people and they laugh or are disgusted.

I really do not know any boat operator going to Tintemarre that has complained and they are the only ones bringing cruse ship people to the beach.

As Philipe said, it is an "end of an era!" Good or bad it is what it is.