|
|
|
Forums39
Topics41,953
Posts342,071
Members27,640
| |
Most Online5,009 Jul 27th, 2026
|
|
Posts: 7,135
Joined: July 2001
|
|
|
10 members (CanuckTravlr, Rumlover, JeanneB, DavidMartha, Susieville, caribmichael, 4 invisible),
380
guests, and
57
robots. |
|
Key:
Admin,
Global Mod,
Mod
|
|
|
|
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214
Traveler
|
Traveler
Joined: Feb 2001
Posts: 4,214 |
FrenchLaundry said: I just booked a water taxi and did some research. I was told I would be dropped off directly at the Footloose docks. I have not seen any other information on blogs that confirm the information about dropping off at West End. If it is true - I agree with your comments, but can someone else weigh in if they have heard/seen this? Here is an article about the water taxi's not being able to take you to your final destination. http://www.bvibeacon.com/1/index.php/new...svi-water-taxis
Colleen
|
|
|
.
|
|
|
|
|
|