Arriving on our first trip with friends and pulling into the Mecure Simpson resort and pulling over the speed bump and having the car get stuck on the bump. Had to unload all the luggage and everyone in the car except me in order to get the car off the bump. Then, only a dishwasher in their restaurant could speak English so they had to get him to take our order. A few days later we visited the nearby MaTi Restaurant at Baie Nettle for our evening meal. I made reservations for 2 nights later to celebrate my wife's birthday. Asked the waiter if they could supply a birthday cake. He said they don't bake anything like that, but he would have his wife make one and bring it in. Sure enough he did and when he brought the cake in for dessert and lit the candles, our table and a few waiters began singing Happy Birthday. All of a sudden, most everyone else did also ...... but in French. Neatest evening that we will remember the rest of our lives. Also during that trip my wife and I took the ferry to Pinel. What an experience that was. And it seemed that most of the women were topless and Carol felt out place so she lost her top. Then two young topless women, who were right in front of me, decided to play paddle ball. I'll never forget that!! We have visited just about every year since, adding new memories every year.