Winterstale said:
It is absolutely beautiful.....we took a slip there for our last night last year and got a big discount since the marina was under major reconstruction - hoping their marina showers improved because of that! We will spend our last night on the boat there again this year - but we'll grab a mooring this time and check out the new facilities!

We were at Sprat Bay a few weeks ago. It was a blustery day with wind gusts to 30 knots on the SFD so we made a last minute decision to tuck into Sprat Bay instead of the Bight. Fortunately for us as it turned out, their 3 mooring balls were all occupied so we got a spot at the end of the T-dock for our 50' cat. The marina complex is still under construction so they were discounting the $125 slip fee (regular price for boats up to 50 foot) to $80 - no other taxes, service charges, or resort fees were charged. I'm guessing they were similarly discounting the $65 mooring fee, but I don't know.

For only $50 more than the typical BVI mooring ball fee I thought this was a great deal. Sprat Bay was nice and protected and we spent the day on the hammocks at Deadman's Bay and the clubhouse pool before heading to the Tradewind's for a great dinner. The crew was able to come and go from the boat as they pleased. Unfortunately we didn't have the energy on this visit to make it over to the spectacular infinity edge spa pool overlooking Big Reef Bay. The clubhouse pool is pretty nice though and while not an infinity pool, you do have clear views across the SFD to Tortola.

The daytime construction noise was minimal while we were there, and could only be heard in the marina area.