I understand exactly what happened & I agree, the location is magnificent which is why I bought there to begin with, but to think that I would have to pay $670 per night for an accommodation that I had for $950 M/F per week per year is totally frustrating along with the fact that we also lost our trading ability with RCI. It would cost me $9,380 for my annual 14 day stay in SXM as Alegria. The fact that the property failed under Manek's management is one aspect but the way the whole situation was handled was so unprofessional & left a lot to be desired. The new owner is obviously trying to attract an upscale clientele with those rates but he truly did business with the owners in such a low class manner. With so many T/S rentals available on island, I would never pay that nightly rate just to stay there & I bet there are very few people who will. There are no amenities, no restaurants on site, no room service, no spa, none of the luxuries associated with hotel accommodations in that price range. We were all left with such an empty feeling & I'm sure he'll feel the same way when his hotel is empty. Just sayin.........