Seaborne killed us this past Friday, we were in STT via a 7:00 AM ferry from Tortola for a 10:15 flight to SJU on a 1 day stop on our way home after a week in Tortola. We were told at 8:30 AM the plane had issues and they told us then and all day 45 minutes and it would be fixed, the mechanic is here, then he is on his way, then he is here, then he is on his way, or we will send another plane this went on all day from 8:30 AM to 4:30 PM. They finally fix the plane at 2:30 PM and instead of taking us to SJU they then SEND IT EMPTY TO ST CROIX and leave all of us stranded because it worked better for them to get back on schedule for other flights ! we finally leave for SJU at 4:30 and its a 25 minute flight that they could have done in the morning if they brought in another plane, plus the empty plane to St Croix slap in the face. My son was not feeling well and had ( with the rest of use) to spend the entire day in the airport because Seaborne management chose to mange it this way.I will never fly them again stay away and use Cape Air or Jet Blue etc. I lost a whole day of vacation and paid for a really nice hotel in SJU that I did not get to enjoy that day. I understand things break, but have never had an airline show such a disregard for customers for a few bucks. I felt bad for the Seaborne staff at STT it was not their fault, they tried, it was the management calling the shots. Sad thing for the local business is it will be long time before we are willing to go through the extra work to get down there as we have in the past to enjoy the beauty of the area because of this. I expect getting any credit or compensation will get me the run around as well. Bottom line fly another airline.