We had a pleasant surprise on Topsail this past week. My wife and I walked out to the southern tip of the island at the inlet and happened upon another couple with the female half going topless. There were a couple fishermen in the distance, but my wife immediatly removed her top.
We moved closer to them, but respected the other couples privacy and kept our distance and enjoyed the morning, her topless and me in my speedo.

The next morning we went to the same location, but were alone except for the distant fishermen, so again she went topless and I in my speedo. It wasn't long before another couple came past and set up their towel and gear not too far from us. My wife was a little irritated since there was plenty of beach to spread out on, and they set up just down from us. I reminded her, "Isn't that what we did yesterday???" And sure enough, within minutes the female of the couple removed her top. We both enjoyed a laugh, shared a glance and a wave with the other couple and continued to soak up the sun, sand and waves of the beautiful Carolina coast.

The Greenhorn