Some relatives of mine are going to be staying in Grand Case in a few weeks and asked me for some information. I am great on all of the overall information about St. Maarten, but over the years many places have come and gone in Grand Case itself so I wanted to give them up to date information. We love Calmos, and we have eaten many times at Talk Of The Town. We also have enjoyed Il Nettuno. Back before we had kids we used to go to romantic dinners there at places like Fish Pot and Sebastianos and L'Alabama....but I think they are all gone? Once we had 4 kids, Grand Case dinners out became a thing of the past on vacation! But our relatives are childless and in their late 20s and I am not sure what other places are still there as far as great dining. Opinions please! Also, is the Grand Case Beach club the place to go for a beach there? We have only been on the beach at Calmos. And are harmony nights still going on in April? And what night are they? Thanks in advance for any feedback. I have a several page tome written about the island, but since they are staying in Grand Case I wanted to fill in some gaps!